The End
I just wanted to say...Welcome! As you can see, I looooove StarWars and collecting Megabloks Halo sets! I just hope that you will enjoy my blog.
Sincerely,
Alan
Sincerely,
Alan
Saturday, September 19, 2009
The raid of the capital
Once upon a war, there lived a general named Alan. He was most known for conquering most of the enemy's territories. But one day, a massive air-raid attacked the capital of America! Their objective was to destroy the president so that their leader would take the presidents place! Luckily, the president was being escorted to visit his favorite general, general Tao. Then I, general Alan, came in and wiped out the entire air-raid force before they could even destroy anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done General Alan!
ReplyDeleteMaybe General Alan should kill a renegade turkey and bring it for Thanksgiving. Remember, the people are behind you.
ReplyDeleteWe love your blog!
ReplyDeleteGeneral Alan, this is SGT Slaughter reporting for duty! Sir I have just PCS'ed here as your new assistant. What is your fist order Sir!
ReplyDeleteSGT Slaughter,
ReplyDeleteGet me a chicken sandwhich!
Yes Sir! Right away Sir. Send me the chicken game and I will send the sandwich...McDonalds Burger King or Chick-fil-a?
ReplyDelete