On June 8Th, Russia marched into china and destroyed part of the wall of china. After 3 days of fighting, China surrendered. Russia forced China to fight alongside Russia. When china attacked Alaska and captured it, America captured the general Tao who led the attack against Alaska and made him tell them all about what Russia was trying to do.Then America sent General Tao to tell France and Europe about what Russia was trying to do. After Tao had done what he was told, France and Europe ganged upon china and freed china. Eventually, Everyone was against Russia. After all that had happened within a month of war, the world has seen the beginning of world war 3!
I just wanted to say...Welcome! As you can see, I looooove StarWars and collecting Megabloks Halo sets! I just hope that you will enjoy my blog.
Sincerely,
Alan
Sincerely,
Alan
No comments:
Post a Comment