
This is me, General Alan. As you can see, I have many metals, as well as a master gunner reward.I am a one star general in control of 1,000,000 soldiers, 3,000 vehicles, and 5,000 aircraft. So you see, I am in control of many things. (That is why I have never been defeated!)
P.S.
If any family members would like some guards, I would be happy to send you some. Or if you would like me to, I could come over to your house and protect you myself! (Only if my parents let me)
Sir, This is SGT Slaughter reporting. My troops and I just compleated the PMCS of the 3,000 vehicles under your command. What would you have us do now Sir?
ReplyDeleteHey General,
ReplyDeleteWe've got a homestead up here in Lakewood, WA that needs your personal attention. (rogue squirrels) When can we expect you?
Uncle Ben, I'll send my cat soldiers up there. They already took care of a chipmunk in our yard this morning.
ReplyDelete